WelCome to Rao Game Development World !!!

Hey Guys,
   It's attiq rao and hope that you all will be in good health and sprite. I myself doing job as a Software Developer at TechAccess Pakistan. I am going to start blogging to express my learning with you all guys from Easy 2D games to Complex level of 3D as well as game engines like andEngine, e3roid, Unity3D, Corona 3D and many more....
   My favorite game is " Philanthropia - The Blind Hope ",  a 3D no but 2.75D developed by me and friends Sheeraz and Wajahat, and it WON PROCOM 2012 in 3D game category, 3rd in NESCOM 2012  My other games are " Boat Game for Busy Guys " won first position in badge competition. My Unity Games are " Catch me if you Can " and " Kill-farnia " and one of our game " Howzat " is in progress ....
  
   Now something about blog, i will focus to write the " Main Problem " faced by game programmers and their " Solutions ", I am looking for your cooperation to make my effort more helpful and effective ...

   Thanks for reading my blog and looking for your valuable comments

Regard
RaoGame
WelCome to Rao Game Development World !!! WelCome to Rao Game Development World !!! Reviewed by Unknown on Saturday, July 21, 2012 Rating: 5

No comments:

attiqrao. Powered by Blogger.